.. image:: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/actions/workflows/push.yaml/badge.svg?branch=master
:alt: OBS Studio Build Status - GitHub Actions
.. image:: https://badges.crowdin.net/obs-studio/localized.svg
:alt: OBS Studio Translation Project Progress
.. image:: https://img.shields.io/discord/348973006581923840.svg?label=&logo=discord&logoColor=ffffff&color=7389D8&labelColor=6A7EC2
:alt: OBS Studio Discord Server
What is OBS Studio?
OBS Studio is software designed for capturing, compositing, encoding,
recording, and streaming video content, efficiently.
It's distributed under the GNU General Public License v2 (or any later
version) - see the accompanying COPYING file for more details.
- Website: https://obsproject.com
- Help/Documentation/Guides: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/wiki
- Forums: https://obsproject.com/forum/
- Build Instructions: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/wiki/Install-Instructions
- Developer/API Documentation: https://obsproject.com/docs
- Donating/backing/sponsoring: https://obsproject.com/contribute
- Bug Tracker: https://github.com/obsproject/obs-studio/issues
- If you would like to help fund or sponsor the project, you can do so
via `Patreon `_, `OpenCollective
`_, or `PayPal
`_. See our `contribute page
`_ for more information.
- If you wish to contribute code to the project, please make sure to
read the coding and commit guidelines:
- Developer/API documentation can be found here:
- If you wish to contribute translations, do not submit pull requests.
Instead, please use Crowdin. For more information read this page:
- Other ways to contribute are by helping people out with support on
our forums or in our community chat. Please limit support to topics
you fully understand -- bad advice is worse than no advice. When it
comes to something that you don't fully know or understand, please
defer to the official help or official channels.